Mohair, the shorn wool of Angora goats, is the basic fibre used for all of our skins. Being one of the most unique natural fibres available, Mohair has excellent properties for climbing skins:
With a diameter of just 0.03 mm and hollow inside, Mohair is extremely fine yet highly robust and durable. It remains supple and effective even in the coldest temperatures.
We use 100% Mohair plush for the contour guide, hybrid pure and race ranges to provide the best glide performance.
The hybrid mix, easy and basic ranges are made of 70% Mohair / 30 % synthetic blend and offer not only good glide performance but also very high abrasion resistance.
Using a dry edge laminate between the plush and base material, our skins are fully waterproof. Water absorption on the trimmed edge is therefore minimized.
All pre-shaped skins have heat-sealed edges.
- 170CM /135mm
- 70/30 Mohair/Synthetic blend for a good blend of grip, durability and glide
- Fixed Loop tail attachment and simple hook and loop Tip Loop attachment
A complete skin skit that delivers the benefits of Mohair to backcountry boarders. Designed to fit boards up to 180cm.
The latest generation in adhesive technology!
hybrid is the first ever twin layered adhesive technology for climbing skins. The upper layer sticks the skin firmly to the splitboard even at low temperatures and is removed with ease without leaving any residue on the splitboard base.
The lower layer binds the upper layer of adhesive to the skin backing.
- perfect splitboard base adhesion even in low temperatures
- effortless removal from the splitboard
- maintenance-free - no need for reglueing. Tackiness is restored by simply cleaning the adhesive with conventional detergent Use the hybrid cleaning spray to remove stubborn dirt or wax residue.
easy handling as the skins can be folded together and separated with ease. For storage use the backing foil provided to protect the adhesive.
- 180CM /135mm
Designed to fit boards up to 190cm.
link to understand how to install & cut : (We do not provide rivets, you can stick your skins skin against skin, it works just as much).